Anti - Friction Alumina Ceramic Shafts / Rod φ6 For Aquarium Pump
Part Name: Alumina ceramic axis shaft/ ceramic rod/ceramic stick
Materials: 96% alumina (96% Al2O3)
Ceramic shafts are made from 96% Alumina powder (Al2O3), which has
good properties such as anti-friction, shock resistance,
self-lubrication, heat resistance, acidity resistance, as well as
alkalinity resistance. Usually they are white or brown (coffee
color), and widely used in high-speed electric motor as bearing.
These properties make the motor run longer time than others made
from stainless steel without pollution produced.
the motor of pumps such as micro pump, shield pump, circulating
pump, centrifugal pump, impeller pump, magnetic drive pump, ground
source heat pump, aquarium pump, fountain pump etc.
1. Monthly Capacity: 8000 Pcs;
2. Material: OEM or as per your suggestion;
3. Lead time: about 20-50 days, pls confirm the quantities
4. Incoterm: FOB, CFR, CIF;
5. Delivery Cost: depending on the destination port;
6. Payment Term: PayPal; T/T; L/C.
7. Shipment: by sea, by air, by courier, by post, etc.